Sir Plastic Crimewave continues his tour across Europe tonight in Milano!
Trappist Afterland tour UK, Germany, Denmark and Holland in March. Hope to see you at one of these shows!
- Chester - Golden Eagle - 14th March
- London - Slaughtered Lamb - 15th March
- Ayr - Big Sparra - 16th March
- Lancaster - Atkinsons Priory Hall - 17th March
- Bristol - Cube Theatre - 18th March
- Hereford - Folk Festival de Koffie Pot - 19th March
- Berlin - Laika Bar - 21st March
- Berlin - Voyage - 23rd March
- Copenhagen - Zeppelin Bar - 24th March
- Zwolle - Goudsteeg - 25th March
3D Tanx at the Golden Lion, Friday 14th October, 9.15pm
A wonderful band playing in a wonderful shop. A good thyme guaranteed for all. The Lords of Thyme have a truly magical sound and no venue will compliment it better than this wonderful shop. Very limited spaces as it is a very wonderful, very small shop. With support from Naomi Randall. £5 in advance or 6 quid on the door. WONDERFUL!
Outsider, Aussie folk heroes Trappist Afterland play a triple-biller at the Heretic Folk Club in Sheffield on their continued UK tour in support of their upcoming release on Sunstone Records. Support is given by the fantastic Sharron Kraus and Kitchen Cynics
Lords of Thyme take their sounds to the fair isle
Lords venture to the Midlands on their Winter 2014 tour. Go see!
Lords of Thyme take the stage at the legendary Cecil Sharpe House in London. This will be a legendary gig for the band, so if you're in the area, get down
Moseley Folk Festival, Birmingham
Lords of Thyme with Naomi Randall at the Golden Hind, Cambridge